We are aware that the success of our management lies fundamentally in knowing the investment profiles of our clients and in proposing innovative and competitive investment solutions.
Since its establishment in 1930, Quest has been dedicated to wealth management, basing its investment philosophy on preserving capital and achieving sustainable and consistent medium and long-term returns.
These more than 85 years of experience have enabled us to progressively improve our management style, based on a methodology that includes 5 phases of action:
- Detailed analysis of investor profile and client needs
- Definition of management targets
- Development and definition of the investment strategy
- Execution and implementation of investments
- Tracking and checking results
Our ambition is to achieve excellence in service. We are aware that the success of our management lies fundamentally in knowing the investment profiles of our clients and in proposing innovative and competitive investment solutions that fit the strategy defined for each of our clients.
At Quest we are convinced that the key to our success as bankers is based on proper wealth planning, which is We help our clients to design the management strategy that best suits their needs.
The design of these strategies is determined by:
- Optimization of the portfolio profile and asset diversity, considering the specific characteristics of each client. This aspect is fundamental for professionals who are involved in art or sports, or clients with large growth in wealth. At Quest each client is unique, so for us it is especially important to define the wealth planning of each client according to their individual characteristics.
- Choosing financial products that guarantee maximum profitability, taking into account the applicable taxation. The profitability of an investment is also determined by the earnings subject to taxation. As well as considering the tax impact (tax rate), we must also take into account the time they are subject to taxation.
- Succession planning that adapts to the true wishes of the client: assistance in the preparation of wills that guarantee succession and the preparation of preventive powers.
At Quest we know that there are many variables to take into account in defining a succession plan, such as the considerable emotion it entails or its direct relationship with civil law and tax regulations. These two issues have a direct impact on the path the client is defining for that succession. so we believe that it is therefore fundamental for the definition of a succession plan to be led by professionals who are experts in the field.